The Way Forward for Advanced Cybersecurity
Date: 27th January 2021 | Time: 4PM - 5PM IST
Zero trust security model is a radical shift. it is being embraced with a sense of urgency due to acceleration in the “work from home” culture. The zero trust model emphasizes on the principle of least privilege, thriving on the mantra of “Never Trust, Always Verify”. However, this model can become a barrier to the user experience when it isn’t implemented with intelligent solutions, what with employees using workarounds to obtain access, repeating passwords, or using similar passwords with minor tweaks.
Only true passwordless authentication solutions can help make zero trust a truly beneficial security model. In this webinar, we will delve deep into this concept to show how you can achieve advanced cybersecurity.
- How Zero Trust and Passwordless Authentication can work together to transform organizational security
- How an Identity and Access Management solution enabled with Passwordless Authentication can amplify security and productivity
- How you can increase user experience
- Reduction in Total Cost of Ownership as opposed to the expensive password
- How our Passwordless Authentication solution can make a difference
About the Speaker
Binod Singh, President and Chairman of the Board,
Binod Singh has over 30 years’ experience in the Information Security industry. As one of the pioneers of the ‘Identity and Access Management’ domain, he has worked with various organizations across the globe, shaping cyber-security strategies and building breakthrough technologies. He is the Founder, Chairman of the Board, and President of Ilantus Technologies, recognized as an Innovation leader in Identity and Access Management by KuppingerCole. Associated with several social initiatives, Binod believes in building corporate policies that intrinsically factor in the development of the underprivileged. The consummate professional, he is an inspiring mentor, avid reader, lover of good music, and enjoys well-made cinema.